Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Premier

The time is finally here! We have five new patterns finished and will be launching them at Material Girls Quilts in South Jordan, Utah. The open house starts September 12th and you can visit the site for their address and more detailed information. We are launching

Addie's Attic and Crazy Daisy:

Serenity Now and Sweet Tweet:

And Tutu Pretty:

So please, come out to Material Girls and see our stuff in person! We are currently working on our website to make patterns available for purchase, along with many other fun things like tips and ideas!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh My GOSH those are the dang cutest quilts I have ever seen! I was walking the pattern's into the shop, and Addie (who I named Addie's Attic quilt after) asked me "where is my attic?" ahhhh!

jennmom2000 said...

Beautiful stuff girls! I wish I could see it all in person.

Amy said...

I am SO excited! I want to but them all! So So cute!!!

Jennica said...

Congrats, girls!! That is so awesome. They are so cute. I can't wait to hear how the trunk show went! Fill us in!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations I added you to my blog :) You guys are great! Love the patterns.

grammajill said...

I just started applique on TWO of the "sweet tweet" design for Kasey's twins. What a great pattern, so easy to follow, and CUTE!
Thanks!