Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Friday, April 10, 2009

Mommy's Quilt for Sophie

My Dear sweet Mommy made this quilt for Sophie when she was born a year and a half ago. So sweet huh? It is called "blooms for Annabelle" by Vicki Bellino of Bloom Creek.

I love this pattern. And Mom did such a great job, and it will stay in this condition, because Sophie isn't allowed to touch it! (she has about a thousand others she can touch.)

Check out the gorgeous quilting! It is done by my Aunt Wendy. She is super fabulous at what she does. I love getting my quilts back from her. She makes any quilt 100 times gorgeouser (is that a word?)

Sophie is the 28th of my Mom's grandchildren (i think) And this little boy in my tummy only 2 years later be 34! We are a bunch of rabbits!!!

Oh, and the nicest thing about my mom and her quilts, she actually lets us pick it all out. She lets us pick the patterns and fabrics for our babies quilts, so we are sure to love them. We highly recommend this strategy! Thanks Mom.

PS Ladies! We are having a GivEaWaY of something fab in the next 48 hours so you better check back! Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Amy said...

COUNT ME IN!~ And I want a Mom quilt too! ♥

Free Art Printables said...

Great quilt! I love the colors! Jen

Daddy Man said...

Love this quilt, great quilting!

grammajill said...

This one was fun H!

Jocelyn said...

What a sweet talented Mom and aunt your have. Really, really love the quilt!

Carlotta said...

What a beautiful quilt. I love the soft colors.
~Tootles for now!

Anonymous said...

This is a really beautiful quilt! I agree the quilting really made it more gorgeous....very nice work all around...

Ginger said...

That is a gorgeous quilt! Very summery and pretty!

Quilt Rat said...

What a beautiful quilt..can I touch it if I wear my white gloves? :-)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I love those colors.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful quilt, - love the colours, and the quilting is awesome. Lucky Sophie :-)

Kriza said...

lovely quilt, beautiful.
and 34 grandchildren, wow, how lucky your Mom and they are! my son just complained the other day that he had no cousins, I fel so sorry for him. but I can only provide sisters and brothers for him... he has one of each already.
Kristina
priscillacraft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt! I love the fabrics :) Thanks for sharing!

stitchinpenny said...

the quily is gorgeous and the quilting did add a lot. What a great gift.

quiltmom anna said...

Lovely little quilt - how wonderful that your mom has made so many quilts for her children and grand children. It makes wonderful memories for you all . Quilts are gifts that are treasures- it sounds like you all have many treasures to enjoy.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Anna