Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Blocks

These are baby blocks I've started making as little gifts. Aren't they fab? It's made of six 5" squares, with ribbons in between four of them. There is a bag in the middle of this one so it will crinkle when she plays with it. I always want my kids to be playing with adorable toys, although inevitably they end up being plastic, bright, obnoxious, because that's what they love...but they can have a few sweet toys as babies right? My son loves balls, any kind of ball, and I've seen some crochet ones maybe I'll venture into making for him so they're "cute" balls. What kinds of toys are your kids loving, whether cute or ugly?

4 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh my goodness those are adorable. My 2 month old isn't playing with toys yet but I bet she would love that. It would be fun with a bell in it too. Caaaaute! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Rachel said...

I Would LOVE for you to make me one of those you crafty fool! (my birthday is on tuesday)

Heather said...

Love these Megan. Super cute. I would like some cute ones for my baby (if he ever gets here!) super cute!

grammajill said...

Way cute,you cutie. Have you made a fabric ball yet? E and S and O would like!