Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Memory Box

You know the butter cookie tins from the holidays? Well my mom learned from her mom that they make great storage, and she's right! Of course, I had to spruce it up a bit...We LOVE modge Podge...and This is the year is having a modge podge party, check her out...Materials: Mod Podge, foam brush, cute fabric, fusible web (to make the letters stiff and easier to cut) and cute tiny baby memorabilia. Inside I have my newborn Ollie's little memories started. Many more to come...
PS We've linked up to A Soft Place To Land, and trash to treasure go check it out!

5 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

VERY cute! Wish you lived closer to tutor me.

Amy said...

Gosh I wish I was as crafty as you when I had my first little ones! Mega cute!

grammajill said...

Cute and practical! I love it! Ollie will appreciate his MEMORIES!

Heather said...

super cute! Good idea. I wanna make some, I am afraid I have thrown my tins away! suepr cute font for the oliver too!

Anne said...

That's so cute! I might have to try that.