Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Spring Mantle...

My spring mantle. And yes, it is barely spring here in Utah. Our winter just ended a week ago (cross your fingers for no more snow.)  I figure I can leave this mantle up for a couple more months and skip summer mantle all together! 
Anyhow, I have the rock wall behind my mantle. I feel like the accessories compete with it. I rather like all the white dishes against it, they stand out a lot. I filled the glass apothecary jars with eggs and twigs. I really like the colors, so I pulled from the egg colors for my other accessories.
I also love the cement bunny at the end. It was only $5.99 at Ross before Easter!
Found another cute ceramic teapot at Ross, $6. And my mom found that cute candle stick at TJMaxx, just had to buy it for me. (I love it when she has that urge!)


And another photo of fatty fat head on the spray painted ceramic cake stand. Makes me happy!
Going to link to some of these parties...

6 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning Heather! Oh how I love your mantel! We have a wood stove here in the mountains of S. California...where it is freezing at night and we are still wearing sweaters in June! I can relate! Just
wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog! Love your decor, your home, your posts. You just do such a nice job with your blog...it is beautiful.
Blessings,
Debbie

grammajill said...

I just got a text from my neighbor and she said they had a hailstorm that wiped out all her flowers and tomatoes (June 13) I am not sure we are getting spring this year.
Love your mantle. Especially the tall bird on a stick. Oh, yes, that was a gift from me!! It matches perfectly!

Ruthie said...

Beautiful mantle. So inspiring :). Yup glad I don't have to deal with all the snow it utah. But Oh how i miss the spring! Love your blog:)

Amy said...

I super ♥ it. I WANT the bunny!!!

Morgan said...

do NOT think that your rock wall is overwhelming..IT IS MY FAV. PART. {no offense fatty fat head bird} i LOVE texture. It looks great.
I relaly do love the fat head birds. They make me giggle so!

April @ The Painted Cupboard said...

Love it!!