Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Monday, October 4, 2010

The last teaser I promise...

This is the last sneak peak of the nursery before the big reveal. This whole room has taken way too long. And sometimes I need to go to the store and just buy something instead of having to make everything. It is super cute, and super custom and I can't wait to show it off...

I am trying to paint the book shelf, it I do get it done, or I don't get it done, I will post it next monday promise.

I think everyone will like it. It makes my heart skip a beat each time I walk by...

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I cannot wait to see it!!! Already I can tell it is going to be simiply fabulous.

SewSara said...

man oh man, you are such a stinker! ;)

looks adorable, i'm sure i'll love it.

grammajill said...

Is that why you are going to my house this weekend? It should be very quiet! Enjoy