Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Monday, October 19, 2009

Easy craft project...

Binky Attacher thing-a-ma-bob....


This is pretty self explanatory. You can buy the beads, ribbon and fastener at any craft store. At the other end of the ribbon, use Velcro to attach binkies.


Next all you need to do is make a baby. And as you most know, that is a fun craft to make. Wait nine months, attach the binky fastener, and you are finished with your craft. Have fun!

PS I am one of those mothers that lets their children have binkies way longer than socially acceptable. I even asked my dentist once " when do I have to take it away? I know am far past being socially acceptable, I just want to know when it will mess with their teeth?" The answer is 3 1/2 years before it forms hard above the teeth. Any one with me on this?

4 comments:

reg82 said...

Beautiful baby!! But I am concerned about the choking hazard of those small beads.

Amy said...

Ahhh, just need the baby. So cute baby too! I am not worried about the choking hazard of the beads, as a matter of fact I found a bead that was eaten in my 15 month old diaper just yesterday!

I am certain I have passed the socially acceptable point with bottles, and I am not even including the 15 month old!

grammajill said...

cute binky holder if I do say so myself

Anonymous said...

Just found your website and love it! But I just read your post with the binky holder and those are the same pacifiers my son (2.5) uses. He was an all day user until 4 mos ago (after the dds appt). That specific one is not good for his tongue nor teeth. We now limit it to bedtime but I need to take it away completly. I hope this helps....Tracie