Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Friday, October 2, 2009

Meet Charlie...

As you can imagine, we (my hubby and I) went back and forth on what to name the craft I am most proud of. After we got through the Hanna Jo's and Bessie's, we settled on Charlie. Yes, I know you're asking yourself, I made this! I am bursting with pride! Heather found these fabulous patterns when we first started knitting this last spring. We were quite intimidated and made a few hats first...but we couldn't deny our obsession with chickens any longer and we spent countless hours making them this summer.


I love her.


What is your proudest craft?

5 comments:

Amy said...

Her name is Charlie and she is a girl? Poor Charlie Ü...adorable!

Heather said...

ahhh...I love her. Chickens are fun to make!

Angel said...

Megan, you are amazing. I never knew chickens could be so cute.

Jena said...

I have quite a few chicken patterns I have yet to make! I love it.

I'm with you. Parties are not my thing. I like to make things that last. Party stuff just ends up getting thrown away anyway. Honestly, I'm just not good at it.

Katherine said...

I love her, too!