Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
SPACER

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Mantle...

Hobby Lobby threw up all over my mantle!

The candlesticks were ugly damask black and white (they matched my window treatments so I thought I should have them. I never liked them) I nearly threw them out, but remembered about spray paint. I may spray paint them seasonally. I really liked how they turned out.
Oh, and the cute sparkly pumpkin on the glass candle holder, it was part of a garland. I got 5 sparkly pumpkins for $10, so $2.50 each. I LOVE them alot, I could snuggle them daily.
Yes, that is a reciept in the bottom of my apocathery jar. I wanted to see if I could get a better deal. Or maybe I will return it after fall and I switch out my mantle (JK!)

Let me know if you Love, Like, indifferent, or hate. We love comments!

I once heard a friend refer to her friends house as "It looks like tai pan barfed up in there! Gross!" (Tai Pan is a fabulous monster affordable decor warehouse). I started out with a few clusters on each side, but kept adding and adding. I think I like the final result. Do you?

18 comments:

Amy said...

♥ BEAUTIFUL ♥

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

This looks Fabulous! You have a great eye for placement and color. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kate

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I love it! It looks a lot like what I did with my mantel, too, and I got most of my things from Hobby Lobby and Michael's. Great job!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I think it's great! Very fall-harvest :).

Megan said...

I LOVE how your mantle turned out. Now, will you come barf all over my house?

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love all the layers and different heights, really looks great.

Rachel said...

LOVE!

Morgan said...

I love Hobby Lobby Barf!

Janice said...

I LOVE it. In my dream world I would own Hobby Lobby so any day I wanted I could walk in, fill up a cart or two and waltz out to redecorate my house.

Sarah said...

Wow! Usually I like simple, but I'm really loving this! There's so much beauty here, and you can keep looking and looking and still find new little details that you missed before. Love@

Free Art Printables said...

Love it! IT looks fabulous!

grammajill said...

Barfarama! I love it. Love the arrangements and colors, it looks great!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I LOVE it! I think it looks happy & fall & fun to me. I'd definitely keep it as is.

Sara said...

Definitely love it! Beautiful.

nanke's stuff said...

Autumn is my very favorite season, and this epitomizes it. I think it's beautiful! Want to come and decorate my mantle? lol nancy

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

You made me look!!! (and it looks great!)

Leah said...

It's fabulous!!

Misty.Castagno said...

I love it also. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store(I have so many favorites though) I could get lost in there for hours looking at everthing!