Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Burp in Style!

I made up a few gerber diaper burp clothes...super fun, easy and cute!  Just a little heat and bond, I did a straight stitch right close to the edge...




If your machine has the capability, play with the embroidery stitches. Makes is personal and a little extra cuteness doesn't hurt anything!


I used my funny little animal prints. Love how they turned out...

And if you think your baby only needs burp clothes for the first few months, I have been using these on my 3 year old girl. Yucky noses, faces etc. I think I will need them around for quite a while!

Hope you like! linking at amylouwho

5 comments:

Nysha Murray said...

wow! i have a 3 week old and it amazes me at how many we go through! im gonna have to sew some more! thanks for some new ideas!

grammajill said...

Me like too!

L Johnson said...

These are too cute and such a fun way to use those cute stitches!

Q said...

Those are adorable! Sure beats having boring white burp clothes. Makes me want to redo all ours...but not 'cause our youngest is already 1.5 :P.

Thanks for sharing! This would make wonderful presents for new moms.

Kristen said...

Cute idea!