I just did a wash in black along the edges since they will be showing.
2. All the supplies you need are here.
3. Photos I ordered from Costco in smallish sizes. Cute scrapbook papers and a few embellishments. (roberts)
4. Invite Jeff Lewis along. (flipping out, bravo, funny!)
5. Cut papers just smaller than the square, about 3 and a quarter. Mod Podge down, add pics and mod podge on top of those too...
6. When it is all dry, glue on brads, ribbons, flowers etc. Mine is for my baby boy Weston. So no girly stuff.
7) Chipboard accents like the "W" are fun. Just mod podge cute papers on, and cut out with exacto knife. I did this to the checkers chipboard frame too...
Finished! Hope you like.